Kubernetes will run and manage your containerized applications. Learn how to build, deploy, use, and maintain Kubernetes.
Instructors: container community leaders and active consultants
Course Type: Local, Instructor-led, Live, Hand on, Fully provisioned cloud-based labs
Length: 2 days
Audience: IT/R&D/ DevOps
Class size: 10 - 15 people in total.
What Will I Learn?
- Install and configure Kubernetes (on your laptop/desktop or production grade cluster on AWS)
- Use Docker Client (with kubernetes), kubeadm, kops, or minikube to setup your cluster
- Be able to run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
- Use Healthchecks, Secrets, ConfigMaps, placement strategies using Node/Pod affinity / anti-affinity
- Use StatefulSets to deploy a Cassandra cluster on Kubernetes
- Add users, set quotas/limits, do node maintenance, setup monitoring
- Use Volumes to provide persistence to your containers
- Be able to scale your apps using metrics
- Package applications with Helm and write your own Helm charts for your applications
- Automatically build and deploy your own Helm Charts using Jenkins
- Kubernetes Foundations
- Containers , create , pull , run , deploy – local and docker.io
- Linux Adv Kernel Features
- Container Adv User Experience
- New Container Capabilities
- Gaps using Containers in Production
- Microservices + real e.g + best practice
- Core Concepts of Kubernetes
- Cluster Orchestration
- Looking at K8S Origination at Google
- Open Source
- Design Principles
- Navigating Kubernetes Architecture – hands On
- Deployment design + best practices + HA
- Create Auotmation for CI/CD
- Using Fabric with Kubernetes
- Replication Controller
- Persistent Volumes
- High Availability
- Using Kubernetes Features
- Adv using Pods
- Adv using Labels
- Adv using Services
- Adv using Namespaces
- Adv using Resource Quota
Optimized for any team, hands-on, instructor-led training
**All our courses can be mixed, matched and tailored according to one's specific needs
** The location is determined once the group is closed. Docker training is available as "onsite live training" carried out locally on customer premises in Israel or in ProdOps.io corporate training center in Tel Aviv.
**We are not affiliated with Docker Inc./Kubernetes or represent them in any way.
Want to participate? Leave us your details below and we will get back to you with a quote.
(This is a paid course)