Tired of Always Dealing with Version & Dependency Errors? Docker Offers a Better Way to Build and Distribute Your Applications
Instructors: container community leaders and active consultants
Course Type: Local, Instructor-led, Live, Hand on Docker training courses
Length: 2 days
Audience: IT/R&D/ DevOps
Class size: 10 - 15 people in total.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of the Docker course successful learners will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of containerization
- Container engines - rkt, Docker.
- Creating container images using best practices.
- Development environments inside containers using docker-compose.
- Use volumes in the application development process
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Containers statistics with CAdvisor
- Fundamentals of Docker - Installing Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Understanding the Docker flow
- Running processes in containers
- Deploying a multi-service application
- Managing and linking containers
- Docker Networks: concepts for private and public comms in containers
- Managing networking and namespaces with Docker
- Working with Docker images
- Build your own Docker file and run Containers from it
- Container lifetime & persistent data: volumes
- Container registries: Image storage & distribution
- Building entire systems with Docker
- Log visualization
- Bonus: common questions, useful resources
Optimized for any team, hands-on, instructor-led training
**All our courses can be mixed, matched and tailored according to one's specific needs
** The location is determined once the group is closed. Docker training is available as "onsite live training" carried out locally on customer premises in Israel or in ProdOps.io corporate training center in Tel Aviv.
**We are not affiliated with Docker Inc./Kubernetes or represent them in any way.
Want to participate? Leave us your details below and we will get back to you with a quote.
(This is a paid course)