Optimized for any team, hands-on, instructor-led training
**All our courses can be mixed and matched according to one's specific needs
** The location is determined once the group is closed.
By the end of the Docker course (beginner's and advanced) successful learners will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of containerization
- Containers engines - RKT, Docker.
- Creating a Container images using best practices.
- Development environments inside containers using docker-compose.
- Use volumes in the application development process
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Container orchestrators:
- Kubernetes / EKS / AKS /GKE
- ECS / Fargate
- Differences between containers and virtual machines.
- Continuous integration in the world of containers - Jenkins / Drone.io
- Monitoring containers.
- Scaling containers.
- Deployment best practices.
Who is the target audience?
- System Admins
- Software Developers
- IT Professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Fundamentals of Docker - Installing Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Understanding the Docker flow
- Running processes in containers
- Deploying a multi-service application
- Managing, networking, and linking containers
- Working with Docker images, volumes, and registries
- Log collection
- Building Dockerfiles
- Managing networking and namespaces with Docker
- Building entire systems with Docker