Optimized for any team, hands-on, instructor-led training
**All our courses can be mixed and matched according to one's specific needs
** The location is determined once the group is closed.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of containerization
- Containers engines - rkt, Docker.
- Creating a Container images using best practices.
- Development environments inside containers using docker-compose.
- Use volumes in the application development process
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Container orchestrators:
- Kubernetes / EKS / AKS /GKE
- ECS / Fargate
- Differences between containers and virtual machines.
- Continuous integration in the world of containers - Jenkins / Drone.io
- Monitoring containers.
- Scaling containers.
- Deployment best practices.
Who is the target audience?
- System Admins
- Software Developers
- IT Professionals
- DevOps Engineers
This workshop/course aims to take your existing skills with Docker to the next level.
- Reference Implementations
- Production anti-patterns
- Docker Architecture in Depth
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- CI/CD Integration